New blogskin!
This means that JCTs are over (:
Alrght i think the papers are quite okay, challenging but at least not as difficult as i thought. Sadly, im terribly careless and dumb to make stupid mistakes and so i doubt i can do well :X But still, at least i can relax for a short while before we start again for prelims and alevels.
Went to Teo Heng ktv with the usual bunch of CO people on friday. Yay afterall its kind of like our first, real CO outing for the very first time. Had fun and everybody can sing! Haha.
No more CO practices, but EXTRA LESSONS! Gosh, and the timing that they allocated is really (&^@#&*@!*#^@) !!!! My early fridays are gone :( Practically for every single day my lessons end at 5 plus. Sigh.
Something to be happy about: I can finally go for choir pracs! Although i'll have to travel all the way down to Jurong West every tuesday night, but I really really wanna go. Its been almost half a year since i last went and ive been feeling like a useless choir member. I guess i'll try my best to make it for now since theres no co prac anymore, until i need to take study break for Alevels.
Nowadays my mind's filled with all the Who, Which, What, How questions. Im extremely bothered, brr.
Seems like I need a miracle to happen. And a chance.